INVESTIGATIONS KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
From the world’s most accurate 3T MRI scans to simple full-body composition analyses, trust us to help you get the heart of all sorts of underlying health issues with utmost privacy, expertise and professionalism.
To learn more or to make an appointment, call 02039676969 or contact email@example.com
We are proud to offer the most comprehensive 3T MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) available.
- All scans are carried out by our experienced team of radiographers and reported by our Consultant Radiologist.
- The detailed diagnostic imaging from a 3T MRI scan enables our doctors to make accurate analyses and recommendations for the best treatment for you.
- All scans are carried out using the most stringent safety protocols following a personal consultation.
Key benefits of our powerful 3T MRI scanner
- Shorter examination times
- Higher resolution detailed images
- Identification of smaller lesions and anatomical structures that cannot be seen with traditional MRI
- Highly sophisticated imaging procedures
- More accurate diagnosis
- Reduced risk of distortion, eliminating need for repeated scans
- Aid with claustrophobia; shorter size relieves the sense of confinement associated with traditional MRI scanners
The main fields of application include
Suitable for the imaging of almost all organs and tissues, an MRI scan can be used to complement other diagnostics like x-rays. The main fields of application include:
- Head, brain and spinal cord
- Spine and soft parts of the neck
- Muscles, ligaments and cartilage
- Arms and legs
- Abdominal and pelvic organs
- Bile and pancreas
- Kidneys and urinary tract
- Female pelvic organs
- Heart and heart vessels
- Blood vessels in the head, neck and kidneys
Detect underlying health factors in just six minutes…
Our simple yet comprehensive full-body scans deliver unparalleled insights into multiple fat and muscle biomarkers, including the critical detection of excess visceral fat around your organs.
Using high-frequency sound waves to scan specific parts of the body, ultrasound scans build an image of muscle and tendon conditions to help diagnose a wide range of conditions and injuries.