Terms & Conditions for Memberships, Fitness and Wellness Services
Lanserhof at the Arts Club is a trading name of Artslans Urban Ltd a company registered in England and Wales. Our Company registration number is 10755776 and our registered office is at Acre House, 11/15 William Road, London, United Kingdom NW1 3ER.
These terms and conditions relate to the booking and use of certain gym and training services (as defined below) at Lanserhof at the Arts Club and incorporate the Rules and Bye Laws of Lanserhof at the Arts Club (the “Rules and Bye Laws”), to the extent they apply to those services.
A request to book Services may be made to Lanserhof at the Arts Club by Clients.
A “Client” shall mean either: any current Member of Lanserhof at the Arts Club (as defined in the Rules and Bye Laws), any current Guest of the Arts Club Hotel.
In order for a Guest of the Arts Club Hotel to book or use the Services, it is a strict condition that they have confirmed in writing to Lanserhof at the Arts Club that they agree to be bound by the Rules and Bye Laws and these terms in respect of their use of the Services.
Lanserhof at the Arts Club may vary the Services and the applicable terms and conditions for those Services from time to time and without further notification to the Client. It is the Client’s responsibility to check the terms and conditions applicable to the relevant Service prior to requesting a booking.
In accordance with Rule 11.15 of the Rules and Bye Laws, each Client request for a booking of any Services shall constitute a separate offer to Lanserhof at the Arts Club to enter into a separate supplemental contract for those Services, on these Terms and Conditions.
The supplemental contract for Services shall not affect the Client’s obligations pursuant to the Rules and Bye Laws relating to the Client’s membership, which the Client agrees to continue to abide by.
All Clients should read these terms and conditions in full before making any booking for Services.
For health and safety reasons, Lanserhof at The Arts Club requires all Clients to wear suitable exercise attire at all times when on the gym floor or in the class studio. This means comfortable/appropriate exercise clothing and footwear suitable for your training.
Clothing such as jeans, boots, flip-flops/sandals or work wear are not permitted.
- If Lanserhof at the Arts Club fails to comply with these terms and conditions (including the Rules and/or the Bye-Laws incorporated in them), it is responsible for loss or damage a Client suffers that was at the time of the booking of the Services, a reasonably foreseeable result of Lanserhof at the Arts Club breaching these terms and conditions, but Lanserhof at the Arts Club is not responsible for any loss or damage that was not reasonably foreseeable. Loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time of booking the Services, both Lanserhof at the Arts Club and that Client knew it might happen.
- Where Lanserhof at the Arts Club is liable to a Client under these terms and conditions, other than for failing to provide the agreed Services with reasonable skill and care, Lanserhof at the Arts Club’s liability is limited to the total fee paid or agreed to be by that Client for those Services.
- Lanserhof at the Arts Club does not exclude or limit in any way its liability to Clients where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by Lanserhof at the Arts Club’s negligence or the negligence of its employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of a Client’s statutory rights as a consumer in relation to the Services provided by Lanserhof at the Arts Club.
- Lanserhof at the Arts Club is not liable for business losses of the Client. If a Client uses any facilities provided, including the Services for any commercial or business purpose Lanserhof at the Arts Club will have no liability for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
- Lanserhof at the Arts Club will not accept liability for any damage or loss to a Client’s personal property brought into the Club’s premises. We advise all Clients to lock any valuable and personal belongings in the lockers in the changing rooms while using the facilities. Lanserhof at The Arts Club recommends that Clients avoid bringing any non-essential/valuable items onto the premises.
- All activities and Services are undertaken at the Client’s own risk and it is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that all relevant and accurate health and other medical information is provided to Lanserhof at the Arts Club (and to the relevant service provider, if different). It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provides Lanserhof at The Arts Club with all relevant medical details during the gym induction and in any event prior to using the gym or any Services. The Client must ensure Lanserhof at The Arts Club is provided with any relevant updates or changes to the Client’s medical details prior to any further use of the gym or Services. Lanserhof at The Arts Club will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the Client’s failure to disclose or update any relevant medical details.
- Neither Lanserhof at the Arts Club nor their staff shall be liable for personal injury sustained by Clients whilst on the Club’s premises or using the Services, except in so far as it results from the wilful act, neglect or default of Lanserhof at the Arts Club or the Club or any of the Club’s servants or staff.
- Clients who suffer an accident or injury on the Club premises must report the accident or injury and the circumstances in which it occurred to the Duty Manager as soon as possible following the accident or injury.
- Property left unattended in the facility will be taken to reception and if not collected by the end of the day it shall be kept with security for a reasonable period and then discarded (given to charity).
- The Client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Lanserhof at The Arts Club regarding the use of gym equipment, classes and the cryochamber.
- In order for a booking for Services to be accepted, 100% payment is required at the time of booking the Services. The full price for any Service will be made clear before any booking is made (whether it is via the APP, website or in house). Refunds will only be granted if you meet the cancellation conditions set out below.
· If we have trouble processing your payment you will be required to provide an alternative payment method on the day of your appointment. Please note that if your payment method is declined you may incur a fee to cover our administration costs in relation to taking payment at a later date.
- Personal Training: If a Client arrives more than 5 minutes late for a personal training session the Client is at risk of their training sessions being rescheduled. No refund will be granted in this case.
- Class Bookings: A Client may make a booking up to one hour prior to a class starting. If a Client arrives late for any class booking they will not be able to participate.
- Cryotherapy: Sessions may be booked up to 30 minutes before the start of a session.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and non-transferable. Normal booking and cancellation conditions apply.
- We accept all major credit/debit card payment methods and apple pay
Lanserhof at the Arts Club operates a strict cancellation policy
- If you change your mind about your booking you may cancel at any time up to 48 hours before your appointment without incurring any charges.
- If you cancel your booking less than 48 hours before your appointment you will incur a charge of 50% of the appointment fee that was notified to you at the time of your booking
- If you cancel your booking less than 24 hours before appointment, or do not attend you will incur the full appointment fee that was notifies to you at the time of your booking.
- The cancellation fees represent our reasonable administrative costs and payments that we need to make to third parties due to your cancellation.
- Cancellation fees will be notified to you at the time of your booking confirmation, if you do not accept these fees please let us know without delay so that we can cancel your appointment.
- Group Classes: Lanserhof at the Arts Club kindly asks Clients, out of respect for fellow members, to cancel any session for a group class which they are unable to attend in order to allow another member to attend.
Your right to complain
- Lanserhof at The Arts Club endeavours to treat all its Clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If, however, a Client has an issue with any matter in relation to their experience at Lanserhof at the Arts Club, a Client is entitled to lodge a complaint, either in person, by telephone on 0203 967 6969, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Membership at Lanserhof at The Arts Club, 17/18 Dover Street, London. W1S 4LT.
- Any complaints received from Clients will be handled by the Membership Manager. If there is any matter that cannot be resolved immediately then the Client will receive a letter within three working days to confirm that an investigation into the matter is underway and that a response will be made as soon as possible.
- All complaints will be dealt with and a full written response to the Client within 20 working days. If we believe that the investigation requires further time, the Client will be provided with an explanation as to the cause of the delay.
- Complaints of a medical nature will be handled in their entirety by the Practice Manager.