Airzone therapy is a novel approach to improving cellular energy generation and promoting self-healing processes in the body. It is based on the idea of alternating periods of oxygen deprivation (hypoxia) and oxygen saturation (hyperoxia) to create cellular stress that triggers the destruction of damaged mitochondria and the formation of new, more efficient ones.
- The therapy has gained popularity among professional athletes looking to improve their performance and accelerate regeneration. However, it is also claimed to have general health benefits such as strengthening the immune system, supporting weight loss, and improving overall well-being.
- During a session, the patient lies down comfortably while wearing a breathing mask. The therapy duration is up to 60 minutes, and courses range from 4-6 weeks with 2-3 sessions per week. The optimal frequency and duration of treatment may vary depending on the individual and the specific health conditions being addressed.
- Improved physical and mental performance
- Improved blood circulation and oxygen supply to cells
- Increased vascular elasticity
- Activated energy metabolism, fat metabolism and increased fat burning
- Activated self-healing processes and immune system
- Shortened recovery time post-exercise
- Support of detoxification processes