Lanserhof at The Arts Club is committed to protecting your privacy and meeting the requirements of data protection legislation.
This privacy notice explains:
- Who we are
- What information we collect
- Why we collect information and what we do with it
- Marketing and communications
- How long we hold your information for
- Who we share your information with
- What rights you have in relation to your personal data
WHO WE ARE
Lanserhof at The Arts Club is a trading name of Arts Lans Urban Ltd, a company limited by shares incorporated in England with Company Number: 10755776.
We may be contacted by post at our registered office at Acre House, 11/15 William Road, London, United Kingdom, NW1 3ER. We are the data controller under the Information Commissioner’s Office reference number ZA936699
In this privacy notice, when we refer to "we", "us" or "our", we mean Arts Lans Urban Ltd.
When we talk about "personal data" in this notice, we mean any information which could be used to identify you, either directly or indirectly when combined with any other information we may hold about you.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that we will only use it in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time by updating it at the foot of our website homepage https://lhtac.com
We will notify Members by email of any changes to this Privacy Notice but it is your responsibility to check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with our current Privacy Notice.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following information:
Name, address, date of birth, contact information (including telephone numbers and email address), job title, employer or business details, name/address/contact details of spouse/partner/dependents, bank account details for the purpose of administrating your direct debit, CCTV footage, correspondence relating to membership and/or use of the Members Club and details of your personal interests should you choose to provide them.
For the purpose of use of the safe use of the gym we shall also gather information required for the Gym health assessment.
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION AND WHAT WE DO WITH IT
We gather and process this information to understand the needs of Members, for health and safety regulations for gym and class use and to provide Members with the best possible service.
In particular, we process this information for the following reasons:
- Corresponding with Members; processing applications to become a Member; the administration of membership subscriptions, renewals and each Member’s account at the Club; administration of bookings and charges for services provided to Members; comments, complaints or changes to a Member’s membership status, including termination or suspension of membership.
- Safe use of the gym, classes and other services
- Fitness progress
- CCTV footage
- Review and improve the services and facilities offered to members
- Investigate complaints
- Audit our services
- required in order to perform our contract with Members,
- necessary to comply with a legal obligation under data protection legislation
- We may also need to use your information for the purposes of establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights, for example in the event of a complaint.
- Where we do not have a contractual or legal obligation to handle your data in a particular way or your explicit consent to use your information for a specific purpose, we have a legitimate interest to conduct general business processes and improve our services. When relying on our legitimate interests we conduct an assessment to ensure that this use of your data is fair, proportionate and in no way detrimental.
Your information will also be used for the safe management and operation of the Members Club for the purpose of:
Processing of information for these purposes is:
Information relating to our employees and suppliers is processed for our administration, personnel management and payroll purposes.
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
It is important to update us with an accurate email address, contact number and/or mobile telephone number for you. This can be used to provide appointment details via email, SMS text messages and automated calls to advise you of appointment times, with your consent.
If you have indicated you wish to receive marketing emails about club events, new products or parts of the Club, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting from us, we will use your information in order to send you these details, using the email address which you have provided. We would like to be able to contact you for market research purposes from time to time (should you consent to this) You can change your mind at any time.
HOW LONG WE HOLD YOUR INFORMATION FOR
We will hold your personal information securely in our systems for our normal information retention periods as follows:
Membership details, account details, operational information relating to membership, bookings and account administration: until the earlier of (a) 7 years from the point of collection, or (b) 12 months after the date of termination of the relevant Member’s membership. In the event of a dispute or termination, we will continue to hold the information until all outstanding obligations, liabilities and any disputes have been resolved.
CCTV footage is held for a period of 30 days, at which point it will be securely deleted [except where footage is required to be retained in respect of any security-related incident at the Members Club].
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
We provide information to the following third parties, in order for them to supply services to us in relation to your membership:
The Arts Club (London) Limited, which provides the Club’s internal record keeping function, and for the management and operation of the Club, including providing the Club with its membership and account administration services. We share our internal records relating to Members’ memberships and accounts information with The Arts Club (London) for this purpose.
Jonas and Microsoft Dynamics 365, who provide the membership database software, and who from time to time may access our database under our express direction to provide IT support.
Mindbody, where information relating to personal training sessions, group classes and membership status is stored. They may from time to time access our database under our express direction for IT support.
[Where a Member wishes to arrange an appointment for any medical consultations, screenings or treatments or any other services which are not included within the subscription, the relevant third party provider of those service will be responsible for notifying Members of any collection and use of their personal data relating to those services.]
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Where we have a need to transfer data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) we do so with appropriate safeguards in place.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you have given us your permission to do so, we may use your personal information to send you promotional information about other services or facilities, which we offer, or about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
For further details on how Lanserhof collects and uses your information when you browse this website, please see https://lhtac.com/privacy-policy
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Data protection legislation gives you the right to:
- Correct any data we hold about you that is not correct (Rectification)
- Request that we delete your personal data (Erasure)
- Block or suppress the further processing of your personal data in certain circumstances (Restriction)
- Request access to personal data that we hold about you (Subject Access)
- In some circumstances, receive the personal data which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have this transmitted to another data controller (Data Portability)
- Withdraw consent where this is the legal basis for us processing your information
- Object to processing where Lanserhof at the Arts Club is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing
- Not be subject to automatic decisions (i.e. decisions that are made about you by computer alone) that have a legal or other significant effect on you.
If you wish to exercise your rights in relation to personal data please contact the Data Protection Officer: Miss Marie Mills, 17-18 Dover Street, London W1S 4LT firstname.lastname@example.org or to membership by email at email@example.com. Our policy is to verify the authenticity of all requests made, and requests may be refused if we are unable to verify the identity of the requester.