OZONE HEALING AT A CELLULAR LEVEL
Ozone is an intravenous (IV) treatment that converts oxygen (O^2) into ozone (O^3), which is then infused directly into the bloodstream. It delivers pure oxygen at the rate of 95% purity to energise cells. Blood test required prior to the treatment.
- Ozone is a high-energy, active form of oxygen called ‘Active Oxygen’, a molecule consisting of three oxygen atoms.
- It can be used to address a range of issues since our blood and tissue oxygen levels decrease with age, impacting our immune system.
- During Ozone therapy, the red blood cells receive high levels of oxygen which in turn increases the creation of energy.
Request an Appointment
To learn more or to make an appointment, call 02039676969 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of application include:
- Viral diseases
- Immune system modulation
- Chronic inflammatory bowel diseases
- Blood circulation disorders
- Wound healing and inflammatory processes