CARDIOLOGY EMPOWERED HEART CARE
Expect the highest standards of diagnosis and treatment from consultant cardiologist at Lanserhof at The Arts Club, Dr Michael Papadakis. Dr Papadakis works closely with other specialists, including sports scientists, physical therapists, nutritionists and psychologists, to offer truly bespoke and personalised heart care.
To learn more or to make an appointment, call 02039676969 or contact email@example.com
- A cardiovascular screening is vital for deciding your optimum type and level of cardio training.
- Offering the same level of testing undertaken by professional athletes, our experts perform an initial ECG (electrocardiogram) to measure heart activity during exercise – key to evaluating your optimal exercise capacity.
- Dr Papadakis and his team are able to support recreational and professional athletes suffering from all kinds of cardiac conditions (cardiac arrhythmias, coronary heart disease, heart muscle inflammation, cardiac insufficiency etc).
- In addition to developing a suitable training plan, we support our patients during competitions and physically exhausting events like marathons and high-altitude excursions.
Whether you are a heart-healthy athlete, a patient with high-blood pressure, or an active individual with a heart condition, we provide personalised support and treatment specific to your needs.
Our cardiology examinations include:
- Physical examination including anamnesis
- Rest and exercise ECG (ergometry)
- Spiro-ergometry for athletic performance evaluation
- ECG monitor
- Blood pressure measurement monitor
- Ultrasound of the heart (echocardiography)
- Extensive laboratory diagnostics
- Cardiovascular disease prevention
- Cardiac evaluation of athletes, including preparticipation screening
- Care of individuals/families with inherited cardiac conditions