Cryotherapy REVOLUTIONARY COLD THERAPY
Whole-body cryotherapy is the exposure of a person’s skin to temperatures of -60 and -110 degrees Celsius for a short period of time (3 minutes or less) for significant long-term medical and health benefits.
To learn more or to book an appointment, call 02039676969 or contact email@example.com
- Our medical-grade cryotherapy sessions enable our therapists to treat more complex injuries and diseases, including rheumatic inflammatory diseases or skin conditions.
- Encourages regeneration at a cellular level as the body heals and rejuvenates from within.
- Can also be used in acute sports medicine and physiotherapy treatments.
- The increase in oxygen aids performance as a pre-workout treatment.
- Post-workout, cryotherapy stimulates muscle recovery.
- Relieves pain by constricting blood vessels and slowing blood flow to inflamed areas.
- The ideal addition to an athlete’s recovery after intensive physical strain.
There is much documented evidence for the multiple health benefits of cryotherapy, including:
- Reduced inflammation and signs of ageing
- Relief from muscle pain, headaches and migraines
- Increased metabolism and weight loss support
- Improved circulation, sleep and mood
- Boosted immune system
- Increased cell rejuvenation
- Reduced symptoms of certain skin conditions